As photographers and cinematographers, we are the ones that continue to work after your event is done. The day of the wedding in all could have been up to ten hours long but we put 40 plus hours after the event.
What is the process you might ask?
1. Back Ups , Organizing a system where we make sure you get your photos is first. We back up images using state of the art G-Drives for maximum security and online backup.
2. Culling- Image culling is selecting the keepers and not bombarding the couple with same images that will confuse the album ordering process.
3. Editing and cropping - All images are cropped and edited for color, contrast, saturation, white balance and tone.
4. Creative Filters- We already have gone through your photos twice so we already have an idea to which best photographs get filters such as b/w , sepia, and more than 300 different creative style filters.
5. Exporting and backups again.
6. uploading to our gallery site for images to be viewed, this happens about 10 days after your event. you will have the choice of leaving your images open or private for you to share.