Once in a while you get a bride that you just click on the phone with... That was Brittany, Hiring us without paying a visit to our studio, Brittany selected a great package of video and photos for her Romantic Miami Beach Wedding at The Palms Hotel in South Beach. Here is a preview of her album design.
Two of the finest people I had a pleasure of photographing Pedro and Monica. Being a wedding photographer, I get to watch how these to just gaze into each other's eyes... I would have to say that is a key reason for me falling in love with my wife week after week, 22 years strong.
As photographers and cinematographers we are the ones that continue to work after your event is done. The day of the weeding in all could have been up to ten hours long but we put 40 plus hours after the event.
What is the process you might ask?
1. Back Ups , Organizing a system were we make sure you get your photos is first. We back up images using state of the art G-Drives for maximum security and online back up.
2. Culling- Image culling is selecting the keepers and not bombarding the couple with same images that will confuse the album ordering process.
3. Editing and cropping - All images are cropped and edited for color, contrast , saturation, white balance and tone.
4. Creative Filters- We already have gone through your photos twice so we already have an idea to which best photographs get filters such as b/w , sepia, and more than 300 different creative style filters.
5. Exporting and back ups again.
6. uploading to our gallery site for images to be viewed, this happens about 10 days after your event. you will have the choice of leaving your images open or private for you to share.
Well I got into photography because I didnt like writing much, But like when I first did my sister Lili's wedding in 1989,
You need to throw yourself into the arena and wait for the wolves...
A Few days before you walk down the aisle, I like to sit down or chat about your wedding day .
No bride wants her photographer to start posting photos up with no make up on, so when you photographer arrives make up should be ready by then.
Here is an example of a getting ready timeline I like to create